Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Free Car!

I ordered my free car earlier this month.
I earned my car last month in Mary Kay.
(Seven months into my business.)

We are pretty excited around here.
My first free car will be a Chevy Cruze with ALL the features.
(Touch screen GPS, back up camera, On-Star, satellite Radio)

The bummer is that it takes 10-12 weeks to be delivered.
Which, as far as disappointments go, isn't a big deal.


It sure has be en an exciting journey!
I love Mary Kay!

CAN I ASK A FAVOR?
 I am finishing qualifications to be a director this month
and need to practice my follow ups.

I would love to give a $10 gift card to 
EVERYONE who watchess this quick video and let's me follow up!
(I just want to get your opinion, truly. Not pressure you AT ALL!)

Plus, you get entered to win a COACH handbag.

And! you would be helping your friend Jackie out. 

Please watch this video, comment, and
 I will follow up to get your gift card.



5 comments:

Sara said...

Jackie, what an awesome woman you must be! Congratulations on the car! That is a huge deal. Love reading your blog. Keep up the great work!

Elizabeth Fielding said...

Very interesting video. This is so much like you. I can see why you enjoy it so much. Way to go! I like how they don't apologize for making so much money.

Courtney said...

Congrats on the car! I want pics :)

Celeste Weimer said...

You are AWESOME Jackie! I am so stinking proud of you! You go girl!!

Sue said...

Now I know why you haven't been posting as much. You are too busy doing great things with Mary Kay.

Congrats, Jackie! The car news is beyond exciting...

=)

PS. But don't forget to post now and then. I've missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...