Thursday, September 20, 2012

Guest Posters Needed

It's my favorite time of year!
If you know me you know how much I LOOOOOVE 
September-January 5th!

Why January 5th? Because it's just after new years, but just before the beginning of the year blues.


And with the best time of year comes the best blog series:


I am looking for a few fabulous guest posters to share how
God has made an impact in their life.

Stories, poems, experiences, anything you want!

Email me if you would love to share at the HOS
{House of Sarager}

jackie.wins (at) gmail (dot) com

And here is my favorite fall picture ever!
IT was taken last year at a bad angle (hence the double chin...whatever, I still love it!)


4 comments:

leemeandthegirls said...

Hey stranger! Just shared this post on my blog facebook page. :)

Sue said...

It's a really good picture!

The colors are fantastic...

=)

PS. If you get desperate, I will do one...but you may want new blood!

Marcinelle said...

This is a priceless picture and I love it to! And the people in it!

Annik said...

You and your family are so adorable! :) Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...